This App for your iPhone , iPod & iPad will make you the fittest person around.
One of the main reasons many people feel tired and off-par is that they are dehydrated - they simply do not drink enough fluids during the day.
The human body is composed of 70% water, and therefore, as a rule of thumb, you should drink in the region of 2-3 liters of water per day to keep yourself topped up.
This highly popular App helps you optimize your daily fluid intake, by reminding you to drink at regular time intervals throughout the day, which will make you look and feel fitter and healthier.
** WHAT'S IN THIS NEW APP? **
- Local Nofitication (Internet access is no longer required)
- The new Glass by Glass Option: For easier fluid intake recording
- Displays both your outstanding fluid requirements, as well as the running volume total
- Allows you to share your progress with all your friends: integration with Facebook & Twitter
- Now in 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- New Icons (suitable for retina display)
- Full compatibility with iOS4
- Easier recording via the Shake Function
- Edit the type of Drinks
- Edit the Drinking Vessels
- Memory retained even when the App is closed
- Adjustable daily Drink Volumes
- Adjustable Drinking intervals
- Range of Memory tones (including silent)
- Selectable Reminder periods (for example, 8-20h)
- Drinking motivation now with and without sounds
- Stop Reminders for the current day
- Presents Drink Consumption Summaries as lists
- All YOUR daily consumptions are now presented in easy to understand, interactive diagrams
- 14 day control summary
- Quick Entry (for Drinks & quantities)
- Records your favorite beverage
- Records and displays in both ml and fl.oz. units
- Premium Support (Contact the Developer via Email)
** WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY **
(Excerpt from reviews & Emails)
... What a great idea, and it's fully functional when supplied... and prompt responses to
my questions ...
... I use this drinking clock App every day.. (great App - helps me a lot) ...
... This App helps me with my
Competition preparation ...
... especially with the stress at work, it's great to be reminded when to have something to drink
... Booyah! There are so many improvements in the new version, and so many new functions too! I'm absolutely delighted! ...
This App has been in the top 10 Health Apps Category for months,
and is already helping as many as 10,000 customers!